Permanent makeup is a cosmetic technique which employs tattoos (permanent pigmentation of the dermis) as a means of producing designs that resemble makeup, such as eyelining and other permanent enhancing colors to the skin of the face, lips, and eyelids. It is also used to produce artificial eyebrows, particularly in people who have lost them as a consequence of old age, disease, such as alopecia totalis, chemotherapy, or a genetic disturbance, and to disguise scars and white spots in the skin such as in vitiligo. It is also used to restore or enhance the breast's areola, such as after breast surgery.
It also uses multiple needles that vertically pierce the skin with an automatic vibrating function. When moved across the skin’s surface it stimulates natural collagen reproduction, whilst allowing fine micro channels to be created in the skin. The micro channels can carry up to 80% more topical nutrients, allowing for treatment delivery deep into the skin’s fibroblasts to feed the underlying cells found in the dermis and basal layer. This increased absorption of active ingredients into the skin creates stimulated repair and faster resurfacing results.
7 Inch Touch Screen
Permanent make-up & Micro-needle Therapy
Aluminum Intelligent Panel, Aluminum Han
- Large colorful and fashion touch screen shows session duration, and needle frequency
- Smooth and quiet, yet powerful rotary motor
- Can connects with 2 hand pieces work at the same time
- Comfortable and light weight pen allows for continuous agility in prolonged session
- Preset needle frequency for eyebrows, eyeliners, lips ,areola semi permanent makeup procedures
- Adjustable 10 levels of speed control
- Adjustable needle puncture depth
- Keeps track of total usage time for proper maintenance Before and After